Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Buffalo Baby


When I first arrived in Texas, I met a lovely young woman who worked on a big Texas ranch. I was intrigued; the whole scenario played in my mind, and it all seemed so grand!
A few days later, she emailed this photo to me. The baby buffalo was just a few days old. I was mesmerized by him, cuddling his huge hairy mum.
All of a sudden I felt very spiritual, I know that sounds weird. But I now consider that baby buff to be my spiritual guide somehow. I always feel grounded when I look at the photo. My friend told me he's all grown up now, but seeing him as a baby still gives me heart. I've given this photo to many people, the ones who I think need it....and they are always happy to have him.

I hope my ranch friend knows what an impression she made, on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment